What Our Clients Are Saying


"My business is very much a customer services business. Dan makes my business is better for it! My website generates more business and customer leads than my print advertising. I could not be more happy with the support I received and the final product that I was handed."

Matthew Lefebvre
Middlesex Music Academy

"Dan is a great to to work with. He is a man of his word. If he tells you he is going to do something, he does it. In addition, he does excellent work. This is not the first time I have worked with him either. In fact, this is the third project! That I keep coming back from more just tell you how good he is!!"

Dr. Michael Gazsi
ND

WHO ARE WE?


Hey! I’m Dan, and we’re the Adwords Nerds. We’re a small team of dedicated Adwords Specialists who are out to do one thing: help people make more money with Google Adwords. But it’s not just that. We’re out to single-handedly redeem the reputations of PPC Specialists everywhere.

GET IN TOUCH

PPC: WHAT'S THE FUSS?

To put it simply Pay per click (PPC) is a proven form of online advertising that you, the advertiser, only pay for when someone clicks on yoru ad.


June 2011 saw 1.4 billion successful search Quries 94% of the Clicks were Natural (or organic) with the remaining 6% Paid. Which amounted to over 800,000 Clicks in June.

WHAT WE DO??

ADWORDS MANAGEMENT

ADWORDS NERDS helps you build your best AdWords campaigns from the ground up while streamlining much of the tedious, time-consuming work associated with PPC campaign management in AdWords.

LEARN MORE

AdWords Coaching services are designed for the client that wants to run their own account but also wants/needs a second professional opinion. One of the most difficult things in any form of marketing is working as a team of one, and this service addresses that.

LEARN MORE

LET'S FIND HIDDEN MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT

Best of all? We’re willing to show results before you pay us. Give us 20 minutes of your time and we’ll help you find hidden money in your account - that’s right, free money that’s been rattling around your Adwords account like loose change in your favourite couch. That’s our way of showing you that we’re serious.

Call Us Now
(860)532-0251