This week, Dan and Patti talked about:
– What words should be used when designing a button?
– Whose point of view should you use when designing a button?
– What colors should be used when designing a button?
– How big should the button be?
– What should you use to design your button?
How to Design a Button – 7 Tips for Getting Clicked
Dan’s Beer – Lagunitas DayTime
Patti’s Beer – Stone Delicious IPA
Dan’s website – Two Friendly Nerds
Latest posts by fancyhands (see all)
- SEO and IPA- How to Rev Up Your Productivity? - June 12, 2015
- SEOs and IPA – How should a button be designed? - June 2, 2015
- SEO and IPAs- What should and shouldn’t you put on your website? - May 20, 2015