This week Dan and Patti talked about:
- Why is it dumb to have several websites?
- Why is it dumb to submit to Article Directories?
- Why is it dumb to rely on a Single Content Marketing Method? (And browsing the B2B Content Marketing Tactic Usage)
- Why is it dumb to put lots of tracking codes, scripts or plug-ins on your Homepage? (Though, it’s not ENTIRELY dumb)
- Why is it dumb to Optimize Anchors?
- Why is it dumb to Link to all your websites in the footer with Sitewide links?
- Why is it dumb to target the same group of people in your marketing efforts?
Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail
Milk Stout Nitro
This week’s article:
7 SEO Tactics That Sound Smart But Are Actually Dumb
Latest posts by fancyhands (see all)
- SEO and IPA- How to Rev Up Your Productivity? - June 12, 2015
- SEOs and IPA – How should a button be designed? - June 2, 2015
- SEO and IPAs- What should and shouldn’t you put on your website? - May 20, 2015